Environmental Policy Statement
Cost Cutters UK regard environmental conservation as an integral element in our business activities. We therefore aim to establish and maintain a high standard in all the companies’ activities so as not to knowingly cause any harm or pollution to the environment.
We are committed to:
- Operating in accordance with relevant laws, regulations and professional codes of practice
- Continual improvement in our environmental performance
- Educating and training our employees to conduct their activities in an environmentally friendly way
- Working closely with regulatory bodies, environmental organisations and all other interested parties on environmental issues
Our objectives and target areas include:
- Reviewing energy consumption
- Waste reduction including packaging and paper
- Recovery and recycling programmes – where possible
As a company, both management and staff share the commitment to:
- Work in accordance with the intent and practices of our environmental policy
- Report and communicate any incidents or ideas which may assist the management to review the process, prevent recurrence, and improve performance
- Ensure staff are trained in environmental awareness to facilitate best practice
Our success with this policy will come from the individual, and from teamwork to ensure effective implementation and adherence across the business.