Recycled Plastic Outdoor Picnic Table - Spectrum
The Spectrum recycled plastic outdoor picnic table has been designed for young adults at KS2 and over and will make outdoor breakout and lunch time areas inspiring for creative minds. The bench has a black base with coloured slats available in all one colour or in multiple colours of your choice. More robust than timber, zero maintenance and no splinters. All of the fixings are rebated, the seats and table tops are rounded off so there are less sharp edges or screws, making it safer for children. The recycled plastic used to made these great picnic tables will not allow the ingress of water so the product does not swell and shrink like timber around the fixings, so it makes this product much more stable and robust. The weight of each picnic table is also more that traditional materials so there is less likelihood of it tipping over.
- 430mm seat height
- Made from 100% recycled plastic waste
- Will not rot or need treating, unlike timber
- No more splinters or splitting timber
- Easy to wipe clean and dry
- Sturdy and rigid construction
- Slats available in red, blue, green, orange, purple or grey or as a combination of these colours.
- Images show a brown frame but goods will be supplied with a black frame
- Supplied and delivered assembled
- Ground fixing kits available on request
|Lead Time||4-6 weeks|