Outdoor Wooden Playground Role Play Mud Kitchen
A fantastic addition to an outdoor roleplay area. Children can create mud pies and mess, wash up and pretend to cook in the outdoors. No installation required – just place next to your messy soil dig pit and they’re away!
Mud kitchens are more than just a means of getting your clothes dirty and making a mess, the learning aims of a mud kitchen includes:
- Physical development
- Fine motor skill development
- Hand-eye coordination
- Develop confidence and self-esteem
- Creative expression and problem solving
- 1000mm(L) x 415mm (W) W x800mm (H)
- The finished Mud Kitchen may vary slightly in design from the image shown.
|Product Type||Role Play|
|Search by Colour||Wood|
|Lead Time||2-4 Weeks|
|Mobile or Static||Static|