Millhouse Outdoor Wooden Recycling Waterwall
A fantastic outdoor learning resource, which allows children to explore and experiment with water. Made from high quality, durable, outdoor treated timber, the Waterwall also has heavy duty castors to make it easy to transport and store.
To use, fill the top reservoir with water and release the taps. As the water starts to flow down the wall, children can interact with, and explore, the many features. These include: taps, spinning water wheels, chutes and water containers. Once the water has reached the lower reservoir, the easy to use water pump transports the water back to the top reservoir. The reverse of the water wall features a large, colourful graphic which contains factual information relating to the weather and water cycle.
- Made from outdoor treated timber
- Features decorative chalkboards
- Lower reservoir has plug for easy draining after use
- Suitable for children age 5 years+
- Children must be supervised when using this product
- Store indoors when not in use
|Lead Time||7-10 Days|
|Minimum Age||3 Years|
|Water or Sand||Water|
|Mobile or Static||Mobile|