Floor Chest Hazardous Cupboard
QMP's fast ship Hazardous cupboards help employers and employees comply with the control of hazardous substances in the workplace.
These steel cupboards and cabinets enable the safe and separate storage for hazardous substances as demanded by the CoSHH regulations. Available in various sizes including floor cupboards, floor chests and mobile cabinets.
- 'No snag' handles with 2-point locking.
- Robust and durable all-steel construction.
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management with a UDL of 70KG.
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents.
- Floor chests have a welded integrated sump, angled lid to discourage article placement and a hasp and staple lock - padlock not supplied.
- Hazardous Cupboards come complete with a selection of hazardous warning stickers.
|Lead Time||2-3 Weeks|
|Built In Draws||No|