Dams Office Furniture
Dams have a proud heritage that spans over 50 years of commitment to the office furniture industry. In 1967, Barry Scott started DAMS (Dictating and Adding Machine Service) as a one man operation purely to do repairs to business machines. During the late 1960’s Dams started selling metal filing cabinets, and then had an opportunity to supply desks to Liverpool Council. Unable to find any suitable products, Dams made the decision to make the desks instead!
This progressed to Dams starting to make wooden office furniture at a farm in Wrexham at the weekends which was the start of Dams UK manufacturing operations. The finished products would be transported from Wrexham to Liverpool on the Sunday night and Dams would sell all the furniture during the week.
By the mid-1970’s Dams moved into new premises with a small showroom and warehouse and began selling seating products. The business continued to flourish and expand, and in 1999 construction began on a new, purpose built head office, manufacturing plant, warehouse and distribution centre in Knowsley, Merseyside.
There have been more than a few ups and downs over the recent past, but today Dams is still a privately owned and proud UK manufacturer and wholesaler of office furniture, operating from one large site in Knowsley. As a successful, strong and growing business employing over 310 people in the UK, Dams are uniquely placed to meet the diverse, ever changing needs of the office furniture market.
Items 1-12 of 2708
- As low as £947.20 £789.33
- Special Price £137.60 £114.67 Regular Price £158.77 £132.31
- Special Price £108.80 £90.67 Regular Price £125.54 £104.62
- As low as £1,350.95 £1,125.79
- As low as £547.60 £456.33
- As low as £478.93 £399.11
- Special Price £128.00 £106.67 Regular Price £147.70 £123.08
- Special Price £222.40 £185.33 Regular Price £256.62 £213.85
- Special Price £214.40 £178.67 Regular Price £247.38 £206.15
- As low as £240.35 £200.29
- As low as £716.92 £597.43