Traditional Smoking Shelter with Perforated Steel Back
Traditional Smoking Shetler. The Traditional design range provides more than 50% open area to allow rapid dispersal of cigarette fumes, and is available in 3 colour choices including, deep blue, green or sleek light grey.
Our Traditional Smoking Shelters help comply with legislation throughout the UK governing smoking in the workplace. These shelters enable employers and establishments to create a designated smoking area away from main entrances and exits.
- Robust all-weather steel construction.
- 6mm clear perspex sides with choice of perforated sheet steel or perspex back.
- Adjustable feet for on-site positioning.
- More than 50% open area to allow rapid dispersal of cigarette fumes.
- Our Traditional Smoking Shelters are suitable for up to 9 people for the smaller unit, as the larger shelters up to 12 people.
- Parabolts for surface mounting included. Must be bolted to 250mm thick concrete for stability.
|Product Type||Smoking Shelter|
|Lead Time||2-4 Weeks|
|Built In Draws||No|