Toxic COSHH Small Steel Cabinet
As low as £163.79 £136.49
- Bulk Buy Discount
- Buy 1 or more for £163.79 £136.49 each
- Buy 5 for £146.39 £121.99 each and save 11%
The PROBE TOX-E Toxic COSHH Small 1 Door Steel Cabinet allows Toxic materials to be clearly identified, handled and stored correctly. The high visibility labelling complies to BS5609.
- Robust durable construction with 2 point locking
- Reinforced door with clear labelling
- Removable 75mm sealed sump base tray
- Nitrate rubber seal to sump
- Supplied with 2 adjustable shelves with loading up to 85kg Additional Shelf Available for £10
- 2 keys with 10 disc lock with 3000 serial combinations
- Optional padlock hasp for extra security
- Ergonomic lock protects cupboard from key scratching
- High Visibility 270 degree labelling conforming to BS5609
- Main body of cupboard is Silver Grey - Doors Red
Typical Toxins to store
- Organophosphate pesticides.
- Hydrogen cyanide.
- Hydrogen sulfide.
- Nitrogen dioxide.
|Search by Colour||Red|
|Lead Time||10-14 Days|
|Built In Draws||No|