Toxic COSHH 8 Compartment Steel Cabinet
As low as £647.56 £539.63
The PROBE TOX-G 8 Compartment Toxic Substance Storage cabinets allow Toxic materials to be clearly identified, handled and stored correctly. The high visibility labelling complies to BS5609.
- Robust durable construction with 2 point locking
- Reinforced doors with clear labelling
- Removable 75mm sealed sump base tray
- Nitrate rubber seal to sump
- Supplied with 6 adjustable shelves with loading up to 85kg
- Central vertical divider to allow 8 compartments
- 2 keys with 10 disc lock with 3000 serial combinations
- Optional padlock hasp for extra security
- Ergonomic lock protects cupboard from key scratching
- High Visibility 270 degree labelling conforming to BS5609
- Main body of cupboard is Silver Grey - Doors Red
Typical Toxins to store
- Organophosphate pesticides.
- Hydrogen cyanide.
- Hydrogen sulfide.
- Nitrogen dioxide.
|Search by Colour||Red|
|Lead Time||10-14 Days|
|Built In Draws||No|