Sensory Colour Changing Light Panel and Table Set
Our LED light panels are an essential and versatile cross-curricular resource.
Low-level table and A2 Colour Changing Light Panel which fits on top. Table has fold out legs which lock into place with a hex key. Our colour changing light panels have a new anti-trip magnetic connector and use LED strips and diffusers to evenly illuminate the panels in any one of 20 colours. Children will enjoy discovering new opportunities to explore the effects of colour mixing, opacity and transparency and to observe natural and man-made objects in an interesting and different way. Using an infrared remote control the panels can be set for individual colour or made to rotate through a sequence of colours slowly via 'smooth, fade, flash or strobe' settings.
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Personal Development - sensory
- Personal Development - collaborative play
- Understanding the World - light
- Understanding the World - colour
- Understanding the World - observation
- 605 x 408 x 295mm
- Suitable for use with children under adult supervision.
|Search by Colour||Multiple Colours|
|Lead Time||7-10 Days|
|Minimum Age||3 Years|