Soli Triangles Four Person Low Office Workstation
The loss of private space and an inability to concentrate in an open plan work area has inspired the design of the Soli Triangles which can be configured to specific needs and support individual work zones. The rich repertoire of geometric shapes can be positioned to suit defined spaces and Soli’s unique connection joints allow for copious arrangements, sharing components which saves space and costs compared to stand alone units.
BUY NOW - Available on the pictured low screen booth shown in the shade: Range CSX42. However, an extensive range of Camira fabrics and finishes are available to add style, colour, and interest to any office space, making it unique and somewhere to visitors rest in comfort.
For more information on this range or to discuss our space planning service and colour options available please contact a member of our friendly sales team today on: 03333443370.
- Next day fabric samples available
- Call for friendly expert advice
- The price is representative of Camira Band A fabrics
- Add units to a starter unit to create a run of desks to suit your needs
- Adjustable worktop height options for desk high or poseur table levels
- Available in 1200mm x 600mm and 1600mm x 800mm desk sizes
- Ideal for private phone calls or as a video conferencing booth
- Camira Cara, Sonus, Blazer, Blazer Lite, Synergy, Synergy 170 acoustic fabric ranges
- T-joint, elbow joint and cross joint systems for multiple workstations
- White 25mm worktops with 36mm thick acoustic screens
Soli triangles four person low office workstation pictured is available to purchase online. To find out more information about our wide range of colours and Camira fabrics available, contact our expert design and planning team today on: 03333443370.
|Lead Time||7-10 Days|
|Built In Draws||No|
Dams International, established in 2009, are a UK owned leading manufacturer of office furniture. Cost Cutters UK can supply a quality, all-round office furnishing solution including desking, seating, storage, screens, tables, reception and soft seating furniture. The selection and standard of the Dams products we stock, ensures that we are a one stop shop solution for ‘all your office furniture needs’.
All Dams products are designed to comply with the latest European and British quality standards. Their products are also tested by FIRA, a truly comprehensive service for the furniture industry and provides solid reassurance to customers that their products have attained an excellence that has been independently verified. This ensures the highest level of quality and is reflected in the guarantees they offer.