Soli Squares Double Unit Low Screen Back to Back Office Workstation
Soli Squares are high tiered square booths designed to provide a high level of acoustic and visual privacy, allowing individuals to concentrate and complete focused tasks in a private space within the workplace environment. Soli’s unique connection joints allow for multiple, additional workstations using shared components which saves space and costs compared to stand alone units. Desktops can be positioned to suit different working styles.
BUY NOW - Available on the pictured low screen booth shown in the shade: Hope LTH50. However, an extensive range of Camira fabrics and finishes are available to add style, colour, and interest to any office space, making it unique and somewhere to visitors rest in comfort.
For more information on this range or to discuss our space planning service and colour options available please contact a member of our friendly sales team today on: 03333446370.
- Next day fabric samples available
- Call for friendly expert advice
- The price is representative of Camira Band A fabrics
- Add-on single units available to create a run of desks to suit your needs
- Adjustable worktop height options for desk high or poseur table levels
- Available in 1000mm x 600mm and 1200mm x 800mm desk sizes
- Camira Cara, Sonus, Blazer, Blazer Lite, Synergy, Synergy 170 acoustic fabric ranges
- T-joint, elbow joint and cross joint systems for multiple workstations
- White 25mm worktops with 36mm thick acoustic screens
Soli squares double unit low screen back-to-back office workstation pictured is available to purchase online. To find out more information about our wide range of colours and Camira fabrics available, contact our expert design and planning team today on: 03333446370.
|Lead Time||6-8 Weeks|
|Built In Draws||No|
Dams International, established in 2009, are a UK owned leading manufacturer of office furniture. Cost Cutters UK can supply a quality, all-round office furnishing solution including desking, seating, storage, screens, tables, reception and soft seating furniture. The selection and standard of the Dams products we stock, ensures that we are a one stop shop solution for ‘all your office furniture needs’.
All Dams products are designed to comply with the latest European and British quality standards. Their products are also tested by FIRA, a truly comprehensive service for the furniture industry and provides solid reassurance to customers that their products have attained an excellence that has been independently verified. This ensures the highest level of quality and is reflected in the guarantees they offer.