Soli 4 Person Workstation Low Screen Office Booth
Too much interaction and not enough privacy has become a real issue for employees who need to concentrate or just take a break during the working day. Soli Hubs bring a new level of flexibility to the office with versatile, individual cubicles to suit all working styles. Soli’s unique connection joints allow for endless workstation permutations, sharing components which saves space and costs compared to stand alone units.
BUY NOW - Available on the pictured low screen booth shown in the shades: Chime FHU10. However, an extensive range of Camira fabrics and finishes are available to add style, colour, and interest to any office space, making it unique and somewhere to visitors rest in comfort.
For more information on this range or to discuss our space planning service and colour options available please contact a member of our friendly sales team today on: 03333443370.
- Next day fabric samples available
- Call for friendly expert advice
- The price is representative of Camira Band A fabrics
- Adjustable worktop height options for desk high or poseur table levels
- Camira Cara, Sonus, Blazer, Blazer Lite, Synergy, Synergy 170 acoustic fabric ranges
- Ideal for private phone calls or as a video conferencing booth
- Private acoustic workstations available in 1400mm and 1600mm desk widths with 800mm depth
- T-joint, elbow joint and cross joint systems for multiple workstations
- White 25mm worktops with 36mm thick acoustic screens
Soli 4 person workstation low screen booth pictured is available to purchase online. To find out more information about our wide range of colours and Camira fabrics available, contact our expert design and planning team today on: 03333443370.
|Lead Time||4-6 Weeks|
|Built In Draws||No|
Dams International, established in 2009, are a UK owned leading manufacturer of office furniture. Cost Cutters UK can supply a quality, all-round office furnishing solution including desking, seating, storage, screens, tables, reception and soft seating furniture. The selection and standard of the Dams products we stock, ensures that we are a one stop shop solution for ‘all your office furniture needs’.
All Dams products are designed to comply with the latest European and British quality standards. Their products are also tested by FIRA, a truly comprehensive service for the furniture industry and provides solid reassurance to customers that their products have attained an excellence that has been independently verified. This ensures the highest level of quality and is reflected in the guarantees they offer.