Shield Wood Effect Corridor Tamperproof Board
New wood effect top hinged fire resistant lockable noticeboards are designed to protect notices against casual interference in busy corridors, ideal for use within educational establishments. Unlike real wood based products, this new contemporary contoured light oak wood effect aluminium frame can be used with confidence in sensitive areas to provide a traditional look but still comply with public area building regulations.
- This top hinged model has been developed specifically to meet the BB100 guidelines for safeguarding against fire in schools.
- Part of our Resist-a-Flame range of products the Eco-Colour core material and clear covers are tested and classified separately as Class B according to BS EN 13501-1, European Reaction to fire test.
- The self-coloured pinnable core is made from recycled and recyclable materials, also offering acoustic properties to absorb and reduce noise levels in busy work spaces.
- Under laboratory conditions, Eco-colour™ board material can achieve an NRC (Noise Reduction Coefficient) rating up to an impressive 0.8.
- Traditional wood effect lockable units are made to order in the UK to the highest specifications featuring quality hinges, support stays, full length glazing bars and 2 matching locks and keys per door.
- Available across wide range of sizes with double door units delivered in 2 parts, all supplied complete with wall fixings for easy though the corner concealed mounting.
|Lead Time||10-14 Days|