Kenilworth Galvanised Cycle Shelter
The Kenilworth is an attractive, curved cycle shelter, popular with schools and colleges and offers floor to roof level protection from the prevailing elements. This is a tough, robust structure with vandal resistant features.
- Fully galvanised
- Leg frames can either be bolted to the floor or grouted into the ground.
- Designed for use with our Sheffield Loops and Racks
- Initial shelters can be linked side by side to form longer runs
- Supplied with 5mm PETG perspex roof and sides
- On site installation available - please speak to our friendly sales team for more information.
- If sited within 5 miles of the coast, we strongly recommend an additional weather treatment for the steel work. This is available for a modest additional charge.
|Lead Time||4-6 Weeks|
|Built In Draws||No|