Adapt II Contemporary Six Person Office Bench Desk
Comprising a sturdy steel subframe and bench tops which take on a floating appearance, Adapt offers a clean and minimal look to the workplace. Desk legs can be shared, making it an aesthetically pleasing, cost effective and practical system for high density office spaces. The Adapt benching solution is a real stand out in the modern office environment.
- 25mm desktops available in beech, oak, white, walnut and white with oak edging
- Extended sturdy steel framework and bench tops which take on a floating appearance
- High quality modular bench desk system to suit modern open plan office environments
- Horizontal and vertical cable management allows cables to rise from the floor via mass cable risers and shared cable trays
- Legs are shared between desk clusters with two recessed centre leg supports to save space and costs
- Six straight desks 1200x800mm in a double back-to-back bench desk configuration
|Lead Time||7-10 Days|
|Built In Draws||No|
Dams International, established in 2009, are a UK owned leading manufacturer of office furniture. Cost Cutters UK can supply a quality, all-round office furnishing solution including desking, seating, storage, screens, tables, reception and soft seating furniture. The selection and standard of the Dams products we stock, ensures that we are a one stop shop solution for ‘all your office furniture needs’.
All Dams products are designed to comply with the latest European and British quality standards. Their products are also tested by FIRA, a truly comprehensive service for the furniture industry and provides solid reassurance to customers that their products have attained an excellence that has been independently verified. This ensures the highest level of quality and is reflected in the guarantees they offer.